- Wednesday, November 7th at 10:30 a.m. Simon Brooks, the storyteller, will be visiting East Andover Village Preschool thanks to the Children’s Literacy Foundation grant that was awarded to Salisbury Free Library this year. Children from infancy to 5 are welcome to attend the hour presentation. 2 FREE BOOKS will be awarded to all children in attendance.
- Monday, November 12, we will be closed in observance of Veterans Day.
- Tuesday, November 13 is the trustee meeting at 6 pm.
- Click here for a 2-page pdf flier explaining voter registration and voting in 2018.
- Two proposed NH Constitution amendment questions will appear on the Nov. 6, 2018 ballot. Click here for an unbiased explanation by supporters and opponents of what the amendments will do if passed.
- Merrimack County Attorney
- Merrimack County Sheriff
Programs and events:
- Yoga, Gentle Flow at Salisbury Free Library: Wednesdays 8:30 am – 9:30 am. Suggested donation of $8 a participant. Tuesdays 7:15 – 8:15pm Suggested donation of $5 a participant.
October’s Book Group will be reading Following Atticus by Tom Ryan. Book Group meets the 4th Monday of the month at 7:00pm at Salisbury Free Library.
Books are now available at the library.
- Story Time is on Mondays at 10:30am
Fun things to borrow:
- Ebooks and audiobooks – Try Libby, Overdrive’s new app for enjoying ebooks and audiobooks!
- A Kindle
- NH state parks passes are in! They’re valid for up to 2 adults and 4 dependents to enter into any day use NH state park for free! (Not valid for Hampton Beach, Wallis Sands, the Flume Gorge or Cannon Mountain Tramway).
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center passes are also available until Nov. 1!
- A telescope
Salisbury Free Library is collecting canvas – framed artwork for a Silent Auction Art Sale this December at the library. Please call and speak to Lindsey at the library for more information.
The list of new books has been updated with our latest acquisitions!
Library Bags! $10 each, to benefit the library! We only have five left in green!